Things that spontaneously pop to mind :
- it takes time !
- it’s fun
- it improves my writing skills (striving to be coherent)
- it improves my English (Dutch is my mother tongue)
- it connects me with peers
- i learn to network through social networks (but the learning is not always intuitive and it is time consuming – need to set limits)
- i learn about web 2.0 tools, widgets, statistics etc. etc.
- i get flattered by a referral
- i love linking things together (but shouldn’t be overdoing this)
- i read other opinions, tips, resources
- i see other blogs and sites and get inspired by the very creative and innovative ones (so many great ones out there)
- i’m learning to filter the quality info from the quantity
- it’s a continuous learning curve and magical discovery tour
- but, will i manage to maintain the blog ?
Here’s to bloggers – thank you for sharing !